Tuesday 16 June 2009

Compositional Abstraction

Hello everyone! Sorry for the break, it has just been really hard to find time to post recently. But as I had my last exam today I have more time on my hands to post once more!!! :):):)

Well, first of all some updates:

We move into the new house in 7 days! How very exciting, we got it all and we are in the process of sorting bits and unpacking before me and my mummy ;) will be moving in.

I am meeting Oliver on Friday, and we are going to see a film together then he is coming back to mine for some dinner or something!! I am extremely excited, although I must confess slightly nervous. I still haven't come out to him or anything yet, and I still don't know for definite if he is gay, but maybe Friday will hold some surprises?!?! I certainly hope so. I will let you all know how it goes :)
I almost let it slip out accidentally the other day, when talking to him on Facebook. He said something and I said in reply, "Don't worry, I think your lovely!". Why did I say that?! I had written it before I even realised what I had written. I didn't know what to say after it...I was pooing myself. I thought he was going to be angry. But he sent a smiley face back and said thanks. So I don't quite know what to make of that. I couldn't tell if he was just being polite or was genuinely flattered. :/
I guess Friday will hold all the answers.
Hmm...that's about all folks for now.. :)
Lots of loovvveee,
J xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oohh good luck :D
    Friday surprises are good ;)

    Moving into a new house, that is exciting :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope life will be better in the now home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move!!

    And I hope everything will work out for you on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oliver eh?
    well it sounds like there is something going on between you two which is at least a little more physical than friendship. So see where it goes. read ur past post about him, and it seems that hes very open with you. could be a good sign.

    don't worry to much about labeling him bi or gay... some people don't even know what they are. just worry about how he feels for you and vice versa.

    i'm excited for you... hope you have a fun time ;)

    jordo

    ReplyDelete
  5. me wish gud luk too

    The Tig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most guys are bisexual and are unlikely to commit themselves to so very much.

    BUT - he really does sound like a nice guy and hopefully . . . you'll be able to keep your special friendship intact while seeing if he's interest in just a little more . . .

    Take it gently but I'm gunning for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh good luck with everything. :)

    And Fridays are always awesome. There has never been a bad Friday in the history of the world and that is a fact. :|

    loves

    ReplyDelete