Saturday 12 September 2009

Short but Sweet....

Heyloo everyone.

Currently sitting up in bed. Haven't posted for ages. Really sorry about that, back to school has been crazy and I have sooo much work its unbelievable.

But, I thought I would just say, that I am not ignoring all of you, I just haven't got round to blogging or replying to my emails.

Anyway, just a quick thing. There is this new boy at my school this year, he is yummy yummy yummy. I hope I can talk to him and stuff. He is called Ben. He seems lovely.

Anyway. I'm off to bed, i need some sleep desperately (I was woken up at 6am this morning by my dog barking and couldn't get back to sleep. UGH)...

Right. Night.

Lots of love,

J xx


ps.....

11 comments:

  1. Good to know your still around. Hope school is going good! And thanks for the pic!

    Lots of love,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amar just found a new boyfriend named "BEN" also. It must be a great month for Bens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe

    Good luck in school and work hard. Always good to know you are out there

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know you're still here and online :D
    Hope school isn't TOO much of a burden but you seem the kinda guy who's OK to get on with what he needs to. :)

    Thanks for the good pic :P Hope to be speaking soon on MSN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update, Joe. :) Also, thanks for the pics - they are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must be the name ben, all the bens i know are amazing :)

    sorry to hear you got all that work


    Wolfi

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go easy and keep some time just for you!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the name Ben!! So many hot Ben's! Ben was the name of the cute guy in H.S. who was the first guy I was with sexually. Awesome & good luck

    ReplyDelete