Tuesday 20 October 2009

Sitting atop a lily pad....

Hi there everyone. Again, it seems to be that it is a huge gap between this post and my last. I don't understand it! Lol. But anyway. Hi guys. :)

Feeling good at the moment, just broke up for half term (that's the beauty of going to a private school, more holidays!), gonna chill out this week and next, lord knows i need it. The last few weeks at school have been manic. The play is going well, got a rehearsal on Thursday, chamber choir is fantabulous as per usual. And I am singing Ombra Mai Fu at the autumn concert. (For those who don't know its part of Handel's Xerxes, and is beautiful. I am also singing the recite before it as well, which is really fun. :D

What else has been happening? Erm, I am the school council representative for my form, and I am on the school chess team. Yeah, so busy bust busy for me at the mo. As well as this I have to fit in all the copious amounts of homework that seems to come my way at the moment. I have just finished a story for my German class, entitled "Fred der Frosch". It is about Fred the frog who gets turned into a prince. My friend Emily and I had great fun working on it together.

Came out to several more people recently. Slowly but surely more and more people know :D

OH! just spent the weekend in Cornwall, with my family, it was lovely. We stayed in a small holiday park just outside ST. Ives, and mooched on the beach all weekend. It was great, the only downside was that we didn't get round to going to the Tate. I was gutted, there was an exhibition on magic and mysticism, which sounded great!! But we did eat lots of Cornish ice cream and fudge and we lunched on Cornish PASTIES!! I must say, that whilst the Cornish accent does nothing for me, their snacks are pretty darn good!! :D


Also, I'm going out Friday night. I'm quite excited. To be honest, sometimes I am bit of social retard :S Normally not of my doing, but the parties and stuff that people go always seem to clash with something that I have already planned, but going out Friday should be good. Lol, maybe I will have to get some people to come with me to the gay bar we have in the city! :D lol, that would be fun!

Before I go, I would just like to ask, have any bloggers been watching the British Talent competition, the X factor??? Well, I suggest that you do, for have any of you seen the 16 year old Welsh boy, Lloyd Daniels? I have to say that I find him rather attractive, (and just between us, he is pretty much the only reason I watch it now!!) Here, see what you think:



Well, I think he is fit!! :D Hehe,

Love you all a lot, Joey xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh I totally agree! He is cute for certain and, by the look of things, very fit!

    Almost worth watching the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch the show but I've managed to find out about him .. :P I totally agree. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I'm glad eveything is good.

    ReplyDelete