Tuesday 18 August 2009

50 Gay Things About Me You Didn't Know.......Until NOW!!!!

Haha, well a small project I have been working on this week. Thought you might like a bit more of an insight into my mind as a 16 year old poof! I say that with pride! Here are 50 things about me, my straight friends would probably not say that apply to them. Wonder what they would say, as being "camp", if still frowned upon. Not that I am really camp. Actually despite these things, that you will read momentarily I am one of the least camp people you will probably ever meet. I suppose that's how I have been able to hide my true sexuality. So enjoy.

1. I LOVE BOYS!!!1 <-- The most important fact about me I think. (hence why it is number 1!!)

2. I love Musicals

3. I HATE contact sports, but love the showers after

4. I fuss over my hair WAYYY too much

5. I have 3 different brands of moisturiser on my bedside table

6. I love clothes shopping

7. My favourite colour is purple

8. When I was little I once had the the choice of either a baby doll or a toy truck...I'll let you guess which one I
chose!

9. My wallpaper on my PC is Jesse Mccartney (**Actually I've changed it since, I started this post, its now Skandar Keynes =] )

10. I have been known to use the phrase "Fabulous!!"..but only once or twice, and thankfully everyone thought it was a joke.....it wasn't

11. My favourite film is Billy Elliot

12. I love dancing, and used to do ballet :)

13. I have to go to a "stylist" to get my hair cut, a simple men's barber just won't do for me.

14. I HATE football

15. Chavs scare the shit out of me. (I really have an element of the posh snob about me....hehe, I think it is my best feature!! =P )

16. I way more comfortable around girls....I feel as though I can be myself

17. I have a poster of Billy Elliot the Musical on my Wall. (Seen it 3 times!!)

18. I have over 20 pairs of shoes

19. I own 3 Kylie CD's....but what 16 year old boy doesn't?

20. I own a "man-bag", but I prefer to think of it as a satchel

21. When I was little I wanted to be a ballet dancer (not sure if my parents knew....?!?)

22. I despise tracksuits, and will only wear one for sport and then only if I have too.

23. I check my hair in shop windows, I can't help it, it HAS to be done. I think I have a touch of OCD....??

24. My ideal birthday present is tickets to a London West End Show.

25. I always have a bracelet of some kind on. I have 3 friendship bracelets on my left hand, and 2 on my right. The ones on my right are pink and green. On my left, patterned.

26. I have "It's raining men" on my Ipod.

27. My mum told me that she once found me trying on her makeup (I was 5 ok!?!?)

28. I am scared of wasps.

29. I love baking!! :)

30. I am real extrovert.

31. Haha, the only reason that I auditioned for my first school play, (and I got the part!), was because the boy I had a massive crush on "Him" -- If you were wondering who -- was auditioning too.

32. My favourite flower is the rose

33. I am A HOPELESS ROMANTIC

34. I don't really like violence.

35. I value women's opinions (something my straight friends certainly don't seem to do!)

36. I hate it when the guys I know talk about football for AGES. Its soooooo boring

37. I know how to do the YMCA, The Mackerena, Time Warp and Thriller really well!! :)

38. I I am really really chatty. I could gossip for hours.

39. I love watching sad romantic films.

40. I always prefer to buy branded things....they make me feel wealthy! :)

41. The other day one of my friends said, "I could shag that Megan Fox!!", and I said "Who?"

42. If my mum has any of those trashy celeb magazines, I am compelled to read them. Whilst I will never buy one, if they are there, it would be rude not to read them surely??!

43. I love expensive clothes

44. I have been known to plan my outfits weeks in advance -- Granted it was for a party!!.

45. My outfits have to colour-coordinate as well, even down to boxers and socks.

46. I once got caught "peeking" at one of my friends in the changing rooms. -- I quickly made something up about I couldn't find my shoe or something. Thankfully they did not pursue the matter further.

47. I love Hilary Duff as an Actress. I have ALL her films. Oh and all her CD (God I need a life!!)

48. I like sunbathing

49. I love classical music - especially Italian Opera.

50. Like girls, I am way too good at keeping secrets.

There you go. Hope you enjoyed this insight.

Love you all,
Joey xxxx

5 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing all this Joe. i'm with you on so many of these things, that i'll just mention two:

    i love listening to italian (and most other) operas, but hate watching them!

    i have no bracelets, but i really wish i did.

    take care and best wishes
    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. joe

    it ewas nice to learn about you and here are some things about me

    1. me too
    2. I don’t reallylike musicals
    3. I HATE like both
    4. not me
    5. I dont
    6. I dont
    7. My favourite colour is blue
    10. not me
    11. not me
    12. I used love dancing
    13. I use a barber
    14. I love American football
    15. Don’t know what a chav is
    16. I way more comfortable around boys
    17. I have never seen it
    18. I have over 6 pairs of shoes 4 pairs of sneakers and a pair of boots
    20. I dont
    21. When I was little I wanted to be a an attorney
    22. I am not sure what a tracksuits is.
    23. I dont
    24. My ideal birthday present is tickets to not sure.
    25. I don’t own any.
    26. I don’t have an Ipod.
    28. I am allergic to bees.
    29. I love baking!! :) me too
    30. I am real extrovert. Me too
    31. I have nevr been in a play or auditioned forone
    32. My favourite flower is the rose very English of you
    33. I am A HOPELESS
    34. I don't really like violence. Me neither
    35. I value honesty
    36. I like it when the guys I know talk about football for AGES.
    37. I DON’T know how to do the YMCA, The Mackerena, Time Warp and Thriller really well!! :)
    38. I I am really really chatty. Lets talk more on msn then.
    39. I love watching sad romantic films. ok
    40. I always buy branded things.
    41. The other day one of my friends said, "I could shag that Megan Fox!!", and I said "Who?" well I know how you feel
    43. I love expensive clothes, well to tell the truth they are ok
    47. I dont
    48. I like sunbathing me too
    49. I dont
    50. I keep lots of secrets.

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh a good read :)
    I can agree with you on all of them pretty much!!

    Nice knowing all these =)

    ReplyDelete