Monday 3 August 2009

The Most Personal One Yet!!!

Well, I find myself at the moment up at 1:23 am, and I can't sleep. I am probably WAYYY too tired, but mehh. I want to BLOGGG.

I am trying to find something to write about. I know, my favourite topic: ME!

What can I tell you that you don't already know?

Hmmm, lets seee some basics again:

Height - 5'11
Weight - 10st
Six pack - a little
Eye colour - bluey grey
Tan - YES
Hair - floppy, swept to the side and light brown


Things You Might Want To Know

Size (You know what I mean) - 6.5
How Often - every other day
Favourite Place To - in the shower
Weirdest Place I Have - in the cinema (hehe, I am naughty!!)
Hair Colour - dark brown
Trimmed? - Yes
Fetishes (sort of) - tummies and hands


Hehe, that's the most information I have given so far. I suppose if you want more, you just have to ask!! ;)

Hehe!!!

Love

J xx

5 comments:

  1. 6.5?! Whoa!!!

    Can i has some? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe

    You are getting mboy all ecited lol. hey and if you would like a list of questions to answer i would be glad to send you a set just ask

    and come on msn some time, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!

    Any time Mirrorboy!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) nice to get to know some more about you Joey. do you ever get complaints about having used up all the hot water? lol

    maybe you could tell us what type of tunnies and hands you like the most?

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinky questions - wot fun!

    Smutty Stuff has moved. It's got a new URL - so please could you chance the link in your xellent blog list?

    The new addy is
    http://smuttystuff2blog.nibblebit.com/

    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete