Saturday 8 August 2009

Hair and Shopping

At the moment, I am sitting at my dining room table, listening to You Me At Six, and singing very loudly.


I dunno what to talk about, but I just wanted to post. SO. Whats new?? Erm, well, I bought some clothes yesterday! Woopeee non? I bought a pair of purple shoes from Topshop...erm a Blue duffel coat and a pair of stripey shorts. I had some money left from my travels in France, so I thought "why not?". I love shopping. There is something supremely satisfying about going into a shop, finding something you like, trying it on, seeing that it looks Great and then buying it. The woman on the till asked me if I was 18 as well! Which was quite good really. So apparently I look 18! Haha, that is probably due to my new hair! Yup, Finally got round to getting the CHOP!

I shall try to describe to you lovely people what my hair now looks like.

Let us use some diagrammatic examples


Joey's Hair BEFORE:





I love having long hair. It makes me stand out from the crowd (certainly at my school). But I have to admit that it was getting a weee bit CRAZY.


AND Joey's Hair now......

I think it looks much better! It actually DOES look like this, so I am a happy bunny. My grandma says I look like a "Handsome Boy". As long as I have the approval of my Grandma, I am pleased. hehe. It is shorter, but suits me more I think...and it will grow! :) :)

Well, tis it for now I think.

Love you all,

J xxx

ps. These pictures are not of me...but the hair styles are as close as I can find to mine :)

4 comments:

  1. If that's you then you're gonna melt hearts!

    I like your hair both ways, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Your new hair looks GREAT! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe

    Im sure yo are just as good looking as te guys in the pics :D I hope all is well and yes shopping maybe fun i just dont so much of it

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the woman on the till wanted to know if you were legal, well that's too bad, a handsome boy like you should belongs to another handsome boy :) Also I would listen to your grandmother, they always know best.

    Now go outside with your flaming new attire and break some hearts.

    And don't forget to smile

    Fer

    ReplyDelete