Sunday 2 August 2009

The boy of my dreams...shame he was French!!

Well, I can't neglect my duty in telling you about the French Boy who made my holiday! He was, on looks alone one of the most perfect boys I have ever seen. I can't believe that I will probably never see him again. I may come down to the same part of France, but our paths will probably not cross again.


**sigh**

He was our waiter in one of the restaurants we ate in. He must have been around 16, maybe 17. Tallish, and very slim although I think he had a "swimmers" body, slim and toned. That's what I imagine anyway! :)

But MY GOD!!!

It was not the food I was drooling over, but him! I think I ordered pasta, and it tasted all the better as it was brought by him. Here was a feast not for my stomach but for my eyes! So, he was tall and trim and had dark hair. Cut fairly short, although not overly. And (in my opinion as all great hair does) it flopped gently over his forehead, in the cutest way, to the left I think it was. He had the most livid green eyes. Emerald eyes. They complemented his tanned complexion and dark hair perfectly. And those eyelashes! They looked as though they belonged on the pages of vogue, not on a French teenage boy!

Ahh! Just thinking about him, makes me go weak at the knees (good thing I'm in bed!). The fact that he was our waiter meant that I talked to him, albeit briefly and in very limited French. But I smiled at him at lot and he returned it. I asked him how he was when I first saw him. Very good he replied, in a baritone voice that sounded silky smooth!

And his smile! WOWZA! It was incredible, pearly whites enveloped in luscious red lips, that I longed to be able to kiss. His whole face lit up with that smile and he was just beautiful.

But the best thing that happened with regard to this beautiful boy, was that every time he took a plate or a glass from the people sitting on the opposite side of the table (as we were next to a wall), he had to reach over me, and I was in HEAVEN! I could smell his aftershave he was that close!

As he picked up one glass, he looked right at me and smiled. I could have melted right on the spot, there and then and been happy. Then he bustled off, glass in hand and left me staring after him like some love sick puppy!!

The final incident, was completely accidental. He was walking past me and I was talking about something and waved my arms in some over-exaggerated gesture and I lightly bashed his bum with my hand! OOPSS!! I apologised at once, although inside I was going:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had lots of time to check him out all over, and I have dreamed about what lay under that slim fitting black t-shirt. I can only imagine!

Who, knows maybe our paths will cross one day, it is very unlikely but who knows. I hope they do, because he really was the perfect boy for me!

Well, there you have it.

Love

Joey xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww you poor thing. :(

    At least you'll always have the bum-bash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a good spot Joe, and fond memories to linger over :)

    i wonder if anyone in your party noticed your gaze... ;)

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete