Monday 11 May 2009

Him...

You know that feeling you get when that boy you really like walks past and you get butterflies?

I got that in bundles today, there is this boy at school that I REALLY like. Today I was going into the English Block and he walked right past me and smiled. Jeesh!!!

I almost melted on the spot.

We are friends and I talk to him when I can. He has blue eyes and amazing hair, sort of floppy but swept to the side and ruffled and messy at the back. He has really really nice arms (I have a thing for nice arms) and a lovely back.

I know that he has a Girlfriend. :-[ Should I still fantasise about him? Is it o.k still to give him that smile that I give him whenever he walks past? A sort of cheeky flirtatious smile that I give to very few people. Ahhh!!
He is quite an affectionate boy, when I was talking to him regularily he would always hug and joke about. I always did wonder (and hope) that he was gay aswell. Alas it was not to be. He has this girl now, I dont really know her very well, but I dont think that they suit (well, I suppose I am going to say that eh??).
Maybe one day he will come to his senses and see that I am there. :]

I remember once that we were getting changed for some sport session, and he came in. Looked at me, gave that cheeky grin and started to get changed. I couldnt help my self!! Of course I looked, I mean wouldnt you? Luckily for me, he had swimming and had decided to wear those skin tight boxer/trunk thingies. Hehe, he looked so cute and perfect. I was envious. I wished that I could just go over there and cuddle him.

I think I'm smitten!

Hehe, hoped you enjoyed reading this one as much as I enjoyed remembering the changing room scene.

Love J.

3 comments:

  1. Joe

    and it never hurts to look
    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the free eye-candy moments when you can :)

    ReplyDelete