Saturday 16 May 2009

little things make the world go round

Hmmm...sitting in bed again (seem to post the most when I am in bed...weird).
Thought you guys might want to know a little bit more about me :]

well:

1. My star sign is Libra - The scales

2. I play the piano :]

3. I have 3 cats

4. I am scared of falling from a great height :/

5. My favourite colour is ORANGE

6. I have brown hair and blue eyes.

7. Im 5'11

8. I sleep on my side

9. My favourite food is pizza :D

10. My favourite pizza topping is: cheese, tomato, olive and pepper!

11. I love watching sport -diving and gymnastics though...hehe

12. When I was younger I wanted to be a vet and an astronaut.

13. My favourite subject at school is either English or Religious Studies

14. My ipod is silver

15. My parents are divorced

16. My mum loves playing snap, although I despise that game

17. I like the rain

18. I love walking on the beach and I want to live on the coast when I am older

19. I once tried surfing and nearly killed myself! :O fun though

20. I speak German and a little bit of French

21. I want to go to New Zealand and India

22. I have read the Harry Potter series 3 times all the way through.

23. I absolutely hate CHEMISTRY

24. My favourite TV programme is Heroes

25. I h8 it wen pple use txt tlk!!

26. I am good at badminton and squash

27. I suck at football

28. My favourite Krispy Kreme doghnut is the maple one :P

29. My favourite fruit is strawberry

30. I have marmite on my toast

31. The background on my computer is a cityscape of Paris at night :D

32. My most shameful CD is Hilary Duff :)

33. My favourite foreign film is La Vie En Rose

34. The longest word I have ever got into a conversation is institutionalisation

35. I like waking up to bird song

36. My favourite bird is the snowy owl

37. The best book I read about coming out is a book called "Centre of My World", by Andreas Steinhofel

38 My favourite number is 3 (because Its magic :] )

39. I think braces are cute

40. I have size 9 feet

41. My favourite bookmark has a picture of Garfield the cat on it

42. I have never broken a bone

43. My favourite biscuits are ginger nuts

44. When I played rugby for my school I was a second row forward

45. I have a thing for tummies :]

46. I wear a watch on my right hand

47. I am left handed - Woo go leftys!!

48. My favourite thing from starbucks is a Grande Hazelnut Hot chocolate with wipped cream!!

49. my cartoon character is Jerry from Tom and Jerry.

50. Oh yeah and I'm gay (but you guys already new that!!)

well everyone, thats 50 little facts about me :P
hope y'all enjoyed them

Love,

J xx

9 comments:

  1. Bob's the awesomenest for answering/asking these listies, but here goes (but not all of them)...
    1. gemini
    2. i did. kinda
    4. me too!
    7. i look up to you!
    9. yes, but what brand? mine = pizzaexpress
    13. so you're the one! lol
    14. white. and black
    15. sorry to hear that.
    16. i'm with you on that. i can't stand it either
    21. so do i, but a whole load of other places too
    22. only 3? have you tried 'his dark materials' by philip pullman?
    24. i liked the first half of the 1st series, but i never got further
    25. there's a cpl of blogs that you deffo won't like then
    29. yes
    30. TWINS!!! i love it.
    34. is that a word or an eye test?
    39. i prefer a belt
    42. not even when you got really angry?
    43. not my fave, but deffo up there
    44. when i played rugby for the school i played substitute
    45. you'll love me then! lol
    46. left
    47. me too! but i'm a bit ambi

    that'll do nicely. nice to know you Joe, and feel free to msn me if you like. torchyboy@live.com

    take care
    torchy!

    hope i got the numbers right or you'll think i'm well weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5-12. Its like we're the same person O.O

    Unfortunately I do love chemistry though, its pretty much my major XD

    30. I have always wanted to try marmite :O

    40. I have a size 9 1/2. We have pretty small feet for boys, everyone else has like size 12 D:

    42. Me neither :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Cats are wonderful.

    10. Ripe olives, please; and add some sausage.

    13. Religious Studies! — I've decide to follow you and put a link on my blog. You're clearly a worthwhile person.

    25. Me 2.

    42. & 47. Same here.

    48. Sorry you have a favorite thing from Starbucks, but I won't hold it against you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay nice blog

    20.i speak dutch

    21. i live in New Zealand lol

    30.marmite is made in NZ

    37.I have braces :(

    44.YES finally a rugby player in the blogging world i thought i was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joe. A nice insight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for these information. :)

    5, 8, 15, 20, 23, 25, 26, 27, 35, 42 and 50 all apply to me.

    By the way, where did you learn German?


    Lunario

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, thanks guys seems as though we have lot in common!! :D

    Oh and Lunario,
    I'm studying it at school, hoping to go to university to take German and Philosophy. :D
    So school would be my answer

    Hehe,

    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. 32. Mine is... the second Hannah Montana soundtrack.

    34. I think you haven't been trying hard enough then.

    Linked you.

    ReplyDelete