Wednesday 20 May 2009

My first kiss

Well, good evening everybody. I have a bit of time on my hands tonight, so I thought I would tell you all about an event that has shaped my life and will live in my memories for ever. This is my first kiss :)

I was 10 at the time, he was 11. He was my best friend and his name was Tom. I think it was the holidays and he had come over to my house to play. We were watching a film in the sitting room, my parents had gone out or were upstairs, I can't remember. My dog was with us, (he is a big German Shepard and I love him dearly). We were sitting next to each other on the sofa. I can't recall what we were watching. But I remember him, he had brown hair and brown eyes.
I think he was wearing a football shirt, he supported Manchester United. We lived on the same street and he had a sister, called Sally-Anne or Mary-Anne or something like that. It was a double barrelled name. We became good friends, and used to plat football or go cycling when ever we could. He was a good friend.

Anyway, we were on the sofa and somehow I ended up lying with my head on his lap. I don't remember why or how but I remember looking up into his face. Then I had an urge. I don't know why, I don't understand what caused it. To this day, I have no idea how I found the courage to do this, but suddenly I sat up.

"What you doing?" He asked.

And then I kissed him.

Just like that, right on the lips for a couple of seconds.
I can't remember what happened next. He didn't start beating me up or never spoke to me again. I don't think he ran home scared or anything but we never kissed or "did" anything again even though we remained friends. I like to think that he smiled and said:
"That was nice." or something like that. But most probably he looked at me and asked what I was doing!
Hehe, well it was cute at least the way I remember it to be.

I like to look back on that memory of mine and smile. He was the first person I ever kissed on the lips on purpose, (kisses when you are a toddler don't count). I meant to kiss him. I think it was then that my real nature, my "gay side" first came out. I didn't realise it and it was several years before I understood what that kiss meant but I always think that that was the best kiss I have ever had. Maybe my memory has distorted the actual happenings a little bit, but to me it was perfect. I have only kissed one other boy since and that one didn't even come close to Tom.

Well, I hope you enjoyed that little excerpt of my life.

Love,

J xx

9 comments:

  1. Ahh, what a sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A golden memory of an innocent moment of simple love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww that's so sweet. ^_^

    love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe

    that is a nice memory for you to keep safe

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, there,
    have come on here just by coincidence, and I love what I have read so far. Your stories are great and not only because English is not my mother language. What do you think about a sort of follow-up to your "First Kiss" story, young lad?

    Love from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. As naturgesetz said, it’s really a heart warming piece of memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heart-warming. i'm sure you'll never forget that kiss. ever.

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hallo :P
    hi there , I like thy story .
    I really like the way thee write :P
    jeje

    lots of love sight sounds and marbles:P

    love Julien E

    ReplyDelete